How to Insert Emojis in iOS
Published March 17, 2016
Add the Emoji keyboard to your iPhone or iPad
- Go to your home screen and open the Settings app.
- Tap "General."
- Tap "Keyboard."
- Tap "Keyboards."
- Tap "Add New Keyboard…" and select "Emoji."
Open the Emoji keyboard
- Open a program such as Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat.
- Tap a text field to display the keyboard.
- Tap the smiley face icon in the lower left corner of the default iOS keyboard.
NOTE: If you have multiple keyboards enabled, there will be a globe icon. Tap and hold the icon, then choose Emoji. You can also keep tapping the globe icon until the Emoji icon appears.